Saw people in Walmart loading up with cans of Black Eyed Peas. Asked one, “Why are you buying so many?” Man replied, “Well, you gotta believe in something.”
People want change so much they are turning to a vegetable for good luck! But if we really desire change in 2021; we must return to God!
1. So instead of consuming Black Eyed Peas, start consuming the Word of God.
2. Repent of your sins and return to God.
3. Pray for God to burden your heart for lost souls.
4. Immerse yourself in the Truth of God and get ahold of His identity for you.
5. Make Church attendance and involvement a non-negotiable habit.
6. Target those who don’t know Jesus with your witness and testimony.
7. Create Spiritual Goals for yourself and your family.
In times of despair, the world will go to great links to find hope. But the One who we need most went an even greater link to demonstrate His love for us by dying on a cross. His name is Jesus and He is the Change we need in 2021. Not Black Eyed Peas. After all, according to the Walmart Customer, we gotta believe in something. 😉 #NewYearsEve2021