2017-2018 Potential Public Speaking Topics For Ag-Ed Student Competing in Speech Contests
Back by popular demand! Thanks for checking this list out! If you need any help with public speaking or would like Brandon to come put on a public speaking workshop feel free to give him a shout at email@example.com. Best wishes!
1. WOTUS(Water of the United States) rulings
2. Promoting the Brand of Agriculture
3. Social Media & Agricultural Awareness
4. Vitality of Agriculture Education/Advocacy
5. Agriculture’s Role in the War on Poverty
6. Trans-Pacific Partnership Potential Impact on Agriculture
7. Conservation & Commodity Titles
8. Eradicating Invasive Species
9. Urban Farming: Rooftop Gardening
10. Protecting Agriculture & Rural Prosperity
11. Feral Hogs Epidemic
12. Challenges Facing Rural Health & Farmlands
13. Atrazine Ban’s effect on Corn Farmers
14. Predicting the upcoming 2018 Farm Bill
15. Agroterroism and the war on food
16. GMOs vs. Non-GMOs: Educating the public
17. Lack of Agricultural Literacy in the Public today
18. Urban Sprawl & the Erosion of Farmland
19. Combating World Hunger
20. Emerging Science of Plant-Breeding Technology
21. U.S. Trade and new Import Laws
22. FarmBot and the innovation of Robot Farming
23. Vertical Farming
24. Challenges facing Agricultural Education
25. New steps to improve Farm BioSecurity
26. Animal Welfare vs. Animal Rights
27. Cloning Beef?
28. Exploring the Variety of Ag Careers
29. Hunting, Fishing,& less TV, more agricultural exposure.
30. Ethanol or No Ethanol?
31. Solar Energy, Wind Farming, & Other Energy Resources
32. Local Farmer’s Markets & the need for more food.
33. SMART Farming: Using the power of apps to do more.
34. Oklahoma Mesonet & Monitoring the Environment
35. Improving Modern Aquaculture & Fish Hatcheries
36. How Crop Surveys Benefit Farmers & Ranchers
37. How Agriculturalists Deal With Drought or Natural Disasters.
38. Agricultural Easements: How to Legally Save Farmland
39. World Trade Organization and International Tariffs
40. Greenhouse Emissions & the Public Debate
41. Purpose & History of Agricultural Extension and Education programs
42. Precision Agriculture
43. Pros & Cons of the Brazilian Beef Agreement
44. Community Gardens in Rural & Urban Areas
45. NAFTA & Global Agriculture
47. Improving Food quality and production efficiency
48. Recent Food Changes for Charity laws
49. Food labeling & consumer information
50. New American Pork Exports: Argentina and Beyond
51. E. Coli & Preventing Bacterial Outbreaks in Food
52. Trump Administration’s positions on agriculture.
53. Leaving a Legacy
54. Starting Tradition/Setting Chapter Standards
55. Being a Team Player
56. Horizontal Drilling
57. Economic Impact of Oklahoma Agriculture
58. Land-Grant Universities: The past, present, and future role of preparing students for the Ag Industry.
59. Food Sustainability
60. Agritourism: Economic, Industrial, and Rural Impact
61. New Technology in Seed Production
62. Reducing Foodborne Illnesses
63. New uses of Biocontrol Fungus
64. USDA Services for Farmers & Ranchers
65. The Rising of World Wheat Consumption